International summer camp «I play sledge-hockey!
Dates: 13-23 of July 2018
Location: Park-Hotel "Peresvet", Moscow region, Sergievo-Posadsky region, Peresvet city, Pionerskaya street, 9
- 1,5hour ice trainings daily
- Masterclasses from professional sportsmen
- General physical activities, yoga
- Healthy activities on open fresh air
- Water procedures
- Seminars for parents
- Excursions programme
- Creative rest programme
Main coach - Andrei Ivanov- candidate of pedagogical science, work experience more than 30 years as a coach of Russian sledge-hockey team, bronze winner of 2013 and 2015 Championship, silver winner of Paraolimpic games in Sochi 2014, Champion of Europe in 2016, manager and main coach of sledge-hockey Club "St.-Petersburg".
Coach's assistant - Nikita Fediakin- coach of child sledge-hockey team "Krasnaya Molnia"(Krasnoyarsk city). Instructor KGAU "Sports hockey school "Sokol"".From 2006 to 2009 - player of hockey club "Sokol". Champion of the team "Legion" in Krasnoyarsk city.
Conditions to apply
- Free ticket to international camp "I play sledge-hockey!" is awarded to families, who actively participate in life of their teams or events of kids sledge-hockey league, and also those, who are ready to be not only participants, but help at summer gatherings as well. Amount of budget tickets for 2018 are 15 (a child+1 adult), where 8 tickets are for participants for Russia and 7 are for foreign ones.
- Trasport to location of the camp(Park-hotel "Peresvet" and back is held by your own money.
- .Organisers cover expenses for one child and one adult:
- accommodation in a standard two bed places room.
- 3 meals a day
- training and rest programme for camp
- excursions, planned for the programme
- Presence of originals of the necessary documents. Scanned copies are given no later than 10 days before camp's beginning for the following address: email@example.com
- Presence of essential sporty equipment
- Staying of additional family members in the camp are paid for own expanse and if there are places in the hotel.
- Passport/birth certificate
- Sport insurance
- Medical certificate permission for sledge-hockey training
- Piece from medical record book with information about general health of a child, recovery from infections and other diseases, results from last check-ups, vaccinations. Piece from records could be obtained from your local medical centre.
- Parents agreement with conditions of participation and behaviour rules at gatherings, photo/video rules and processing of personal data. download.
- Questionnaire download
What to take?
- Medical certificate
- Medical insurance
- Hockey equipment
- Sledge hockey sticks
- Cothes for training on ice, outside and indoors
- Swimsuit, flipflops, swimming beanie
- Sunscreen lotion
- Stool for shower(when needed)
- If desired - photos and materials, which might help for presentation about family
- 7.30- get up
- 8.00-8.30 work-out
- 9.00-10.00 breakfast
- 10.00-10.40 yoga
- 11.00-12.30 ice training
- 14.00-15.00 lunch
- 15.00-16.00 free time,rest
- 16.30-17.30 swimming pool, gym
- 18.00-19.00 dinner
- 19.30-20.30 free time
- 21.00 bed time
To check out programme of 2017 camp click here